…RED FLAG WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM SATURDAY TO NOON PDT
SUNDAY FOR STRONG GUSTY WINDS AND LOW HUMIDITY…
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a a Red Flag
Warning…which is in effect from 10 AM Saturday to noon PDT
Sunday. The Fire Weather Watch is no longer in effect.
* LOCATION…San Bernardino County Mountains, Inland Empire,
Santa Ana Mountains, Inland Orange County.
* WIND…Areas of northeast winds 20 to 30 MPH with local gusts
to 50 MPH.
* HUMIDITY…A rapid fall in humidity will occur as the winds
arrive Saturday morning. Minimum relative humidity of 5 to 10
percent Saturday and Sunday. Poor recoveries Saturday night.
* TIMING…Winds increasing Saturday morning and continuing at
times through Sunday morning.
* OUTLOOK…Winds will decrease Sunday afternoon, but very low
humidity, below 10 percent at times, will continue through
* IMPACTS…If fire ignition occurs, there will be the
potential for rapid spread of wildfire and extreme fire
behavior that would lead to a threat to life and property.